Build Your Own Website: Graphics, Graphics, Graphics (Class 2 of 4)
- Date: 01/16/2018 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Palm Springs Public Library - The Learning Center
300 S. Sunrise Way
Palm Springs, California 92262
Build Your Own Website Class:
Graphics, Graphics, Graphics (Class 2 of 4)
Join us for Build Your Own Website: Graphics, Graphics, Graphics (class 2 of 4). Four courses will be presented over four weeks to teach you web design basics. This class focuses on how to use graphics effectively in web design (including ADA compliance) and on introducing graphic design programs like Adobe Photoshop and GIMP. The class is FREE; no registration is required. The program will be from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. in the Learning Center.
This class is part of a series of four web design classes—attend one or attend all!
- Class 1: Getting Started (January 9, 2018)
- Class 2: Graphics, Graphics, Graphics (January 16, 2018)
- Class 3: Intro to HTML5 & CSS (January 23, 2018)
- Class 4: It's All About the UX (User Experience) (January 30, 2018)