Did you know that not all disasters come with a warning? Are you ready to be on your own for a few days or a few weeks. Well, the Palm Springs Fire Department-Office of Emergency Management wants you to be ready.
Below are some websites and information to help you and your family prepare.
- Does your family know where you are after a disaster? Well, maybe a communication plan would help.
- Are you prepared if you are at work and a disaster occurs?
- How to help prepare someone with Access and Functional Needs (AFN)?
- How you should you prepare if you are in your prime?
- How should a child's 72 hour kit be different?
- Get our children prepared with the Sesame Street Crew.
Would you like to receive notifications from the City about a disaster? If so, consider signing-up for the City's Emergency and Community Notification system.